Berry Cute Housings

{ Thursday, June 18, 2009 }
I've been looking at housings for the 8900. A housing is what you see on your phone right now, no cover, just the actual outside of the phone. eBay has a lot of different choices of different colors that match your mood and personality.

I'm eying these pink housings. I love my hot pink silicon cover, but sometimes it's a pain because I can't get it into my back pocket or in my cell phone pocket on my wallet. Plus, with a pink housing, I can get a Berry super duper cute monogram decal from girlytwirly.com!


This housing is from seller hjnet and costs 36.99 + free shipping.


And this cutie is from seller legend zone trade and costs 59.99 with free shipping.


I'm not sure why the large price difference... They look the same to me... Any ideas?


These next housings are to DIE FOR!!!! Becky Mae custom makes these Berry HOT and GLITTERY housings and does CUSTOM ORDERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment