Twitter??

{ Tuesday, June 16, 2009 }
What Twitter app do you use most for your Berry?

I'm definitely an UberTwitter fan. I love being able to reply with a touch of a button, view time lines of people I'm not currently following, and the search tool is Berry cool! When people @respond to me that I'm not following, it STILL shows up on my friend time line. My FAVORITE THING about UberTwitter is that is RETWEETS! It's so so easy and SO NICE! You can't even do that on Twitter.com!



BTW! UberTwitter Beta 3 is being readied for it's berry spectacular debut! Visit UberTwitter for more information! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Wishing 4 One said...

Wow what a great background, so much bling, HOT HOT HOT. Wherever did u find it?

Beautiful Mess said...

LMAO @ Wishing's comment! The background looks great! Good work, ladies!!!

Post a Comment