Cute Covers!

{ Tuesday, June 16, 2009 }
Loking to dress up your BFF Blackberry?!

Ebay sellers have amazing selections for all kinds of tastes!

Love animal prints?
Seller Lucky Phone has this super hot zebra print silicone cover! I've also seen them in pink and white and pink and black!



If you like skins for your phones, HV-Enterprises has a ton of super cool, cute, and abstract Blackberry skins! The Pink Bubbles is my favorite!



This silicone cover is what my Berry has been sporting! I love pink! There are all kinds of super cute colors, purple, yellow, red, white... Anything you can think of! This one is from the seller 5 Star Wireless



If you like the plastic snap ons, don't just settle for plain pinks! This cute blue bubble cover is by the seller The Cell Guy23 and this pink zebra snap on is from evesyisland totally represents a fun and carefree personality!




For a little more sparkle to your snap on, try one of these super shiny covers! Diamonds are a Blackberry's best friend!!
Both of these hotties are from seller RM-Trading.




And for a step above the rest, is the super hot BLING covers!
Bling Me Up has a great selection on eBay and on their website! You can choose from their designs or make you own! I'm seriously considering the monogrammed cover! Their eBay store LuxConnect is even MORE amazing!!!




Search eBay for the cover that fits YOUR personality. You can find most of them all in 8300, 8900, Bold and Storm sizes!

1 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh I am SO in love with this one! Pretty sure I'm getting a Blackberry and I'm going to PIMP it out! Just found my new addiction. My husband is going to KILL me. Can I blame you? lol
*HUGS*

Post a Comment